- Home →
- 07 Oct FAMILY FARMING WORLD CONFERENCE FINISHES TODAY IN ITS THIRD DAY
- 06 Oct FAMILY FARMING WORLD CONFERENCE SECOND DAY HAS STARTED
ONE DAY LEFT FOR THE FAMILY FARMING WORLD CONFERENCE
Tomorrow will start in Bilbao the Family Farming World Conference: Feeding the World, Caring for the Earth.
New Document Available; Land and Power; The growing scandal surrounding the new wave of investments in land
Companies and governments must take urgent steps to improve land rights outcomes for people living in poverty. Power relations between investors and local communities must also change if investment is to contribute to rather than undermine the food security and livelihoods of local communities.
The Role of Farmers’ Organizations in Empowering and Promoting the Leadership of Rural Women
Paper presented by Esther A. Penunia, Secretary General, Asian Farmers' Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), to the UN expert group meeting on "Enabling rural women's economic empowerment: institutions, opportunities and participation?" organized by UN Women in cooperation with FAO, IFAD and WFP on Sep 20-23, 2011 in Accra, Ghana
Successful meetings in New York
After the return of José María Zeberio, Executive Secretary of the WRF, and Jose Antonio Osaba, IYFF Campaign Coordinator, from New York, WRF wishes to inform you about the activities of the four- day stay and the excellent results that were obtained.
- 09 Sep The IYFF Campaign reaches New York
- 22 Jul New issue of Inter-Réseaux
- 15 Jul The allocation of controversial licences put at risk Senegal's approval to export to EU market
- 08 Jul HISTORICAL DAY IN OUR IYFF CAMPAIGN: 2014 INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF FAMILY FARMING